What makes us different from other Seventh-day Adventist churches?
- GRACE: We believe in the gift of Jesus and His righteousness.
- TRUTH: We believe the Bible is our ultimate source of present truth and guide for how to live life in the family of God.
- WORSHIP: We believe God is worthy to be honored with our lives, in all our gatherings, and with our unique spiritual and creative gifts.
- FELLOWSHIP: We believe in strengthening, encouraging, and growing each other by meeting together often.
- SANCTUARY: We believe church is a place where it is safe to ask questions, to heal, and to grow in Christ.
- DISCIPLESHIP: We believe we are called to make disciples of Jesus who know and learn how to make disciples.
- MINISTRY: We believe everyone has a role in serving--within the body of Christ and throughout the community.
You'll find that these values guide our ministries and are reflected in our services.
Looking for more?